WHAT WE DO
ANEW – Association for Non-traditional Employment for Women is an NGO, committed to training and providing opportunities for underprivileged women in the age group of 18-35 in non-traditional employment.
ANEW offers free training and placements in the following areas, in association with a number of project associates, with all courses co-certified by an industry/institutional partner:
• Home Nursing (co-certified by Sundaram Medical Foundation)
• Basic IT Skills (co-certified by NIIT Foundation)
• Basic IT Skills for Hearing Impaired (co-certified by NIIT Foundation)
• Desk Top Publishing Applications (co-certified by NIIT Foundation)
• TALLY & Accounting (co-certified by Veetech Software Solutions Pvt Ltd)
• Auto/Car Driving (co-certified by AASI)
• Vision Care Technician (co-certified by Sight Care Foundation)
Along with the training in the core field, ANEW also providesSpoken English, Personality Development and Self-Awareness classes to improve the student’s understanding of themselves and the society around them. Internship opportunities are also provided as part of the training program, in association with a player in the industry, related to the training field. Initiatives, such as the Buddy Program, give an opportunity to the trainees to interact and learn from those who are already working in the related field.
ANEW has a robust placement process and all efforts are made to help every girl who walks out of ANEW, find a suitable job. Regular alumni connect also ensures that they sustain their careers.