ANEW trains more than 800 SOCIALLY UNDERPRIVILEGED women EVERY year
ANEW – empowering the socially downtrodden since 1997
Vocational Skill training offered FREE to all beneficiaries
80% of women trained at ANEW are in the formal job sector
ANEW enhances employability by imparting life-skill training
All donations to ANEW qualify for 80G tax exemption
To enhance the socio-economic status of young, underprivileged women by empowering them with self-confidence and the required skills to enable them to become independent and contribute to family and society.
1. Provide required skills through vocational training in non-traditional areas of employment.
2. Facilitate holistic development and enhance employability by imparting life-skill training.
3. Provide the necessary resources and infrastructure to ensure the training provided is relevant and impactful.
4. Create avenues for employment by increasing awareness about ANEW and its programs amongst prospective employers.
Start life ANEW
ANEW offers FREE training and placements to economically challenged women in the following areas:
- Home Nursing
- IT Skills (Basic IT, Tally, E-Publishing etc.)
- IT Skills for Hearing Impaired
- Car Driving
- Vision Care Technician
Annual Report Format 2017-2018