In the past, we have worked with corporate volunteers and found certain areas that they could actively contribute and make a difference. We have provided the options here for you to consider
- Make our organization part of your corporate social responsibility program.
- Provide us an opportunity to make a presentation about our organization and the work we do in your office premises.
- Offer internship programs for our trainees in their relevant field of training, to provide them exposure to work environment.
- Offer "train the trainers" program to keep our staff updated with the current market trends or conduct workshops in your premises.
- Help our staff to review and update syllabus and course materials to suit market needs.
- Introduce us to your network of industry related people who could also contribute to our organization.
- Provide opportunities in your concern for eligible candidates.
- Design and teach a life skills module to students or serve as a guest lecturer.
- Help us raise money and awareness for ANEW by campaigning about us through your social networking sites and other activities.
- Register yourself as a committed “buddy” to select few trainees, to constantly mentor and guide them through out their course time at ANEW.
Please contact ANEW President, Ms. Vinodhini Sudhindran to discuss how we can work with you.
See: Contact Us.